After the verb "to love", "to help" is the most beautiful verb in the world. Being useful to your community and devoting your time and energy for the common good are ways to enrich your life as well as that of others.
Do you want to get involved to make a difference for parents and children of Maison Parenfant? Several possibilities (each as important as the other!) are available to you, young and old, to actively participate in the life and development of our extended family.
Why become a volunteer?
- to make your knowledge available
- to socialize and meet committed and passionate people
- to live new experiences
- to have fun while being useful
- to take part in the realization of a common project
- to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!
It is thanks to the involvement and generosity of volunteers, who are one of the pillars of our organization, that Maison Parenfant can make a difference in the lives of all its members.
We are grateful for everyone who has contributed to the success of our organization so far!
Do not hesitate to contact us, if you have some time to offer.
We look forward to seeing you à la Maison!
Ways to get involved
Be part of the organizing committee and/or help on-site during our events (Back-to-school Celebration, Christmas Dinner, Women's Evening, etc.).
Take part in the preparation of food for:
- snacks for the drop-in daycare
- meals and snacks for the weekend stays
- meals and snacks for our many events
HOUSEKEEPING AND MAINTENANCE
Help in the housekeeping and maintenance of Maison Parenfant:
- minor maintenance work
- outdoor grounds maintenance
- organization and housekeeping
- interior and exterior cleaning of the van
Cooperate in the activities of children during regular of school drop-in daycare:
- organizing activities for children
- supervising during outdoor outings
- serving snacks or lunch
- nap supervision
- help with the various care of children (ex: rocking, bottle, diapers, etc.)
- homework help (school drop-in daycare)